Tuesday 26 October 2010

Your Body, Your Beauty

"I am fat, my boyfriend won't think I'm hot"

"My face looks ugly. My friends are more beautiful"

"Oh my, look at how Jessica alba slimmed down so fast! I gotta find out her dieting tricks!"

IS THIS YOU?

How often have you looked in the mirror and thought 'I love the way I look'
Come be a part of 'Your Body, Your Beauty' Campaign and discover your real body beauty..

And to all the guys out there, come see how you play a role in how girls' perceive their body image.. Take part in our campaign to help your female friends discover their real body beauty..




Where to discover your real body beauty? KPD A, level 1.
When to discover your real body beauty? 27th October 2010
What time to discover your real body beauty? 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

For more info, click HERE!

- JP & Lili -

No comments:

Post a Comment